Thursday, February 25, 2010

Putting the 'flutter' in Butterfly

I believe that young master or mistress Acorn Thrasher Butterfly is making his/her presence known. I'm just shy of 15 weeks so it should be just a teensy bit too early for me to feel the babe at play, but twice today I've gotten butterflies in my stomach that were completely unrelated to anything going on around me. I've had the occasional, brief flutter over the last week or so, but nothing I would have really put stock in, until now. Perhaps the Olympics (though winter) are inspiring Acorn to get his/her butterfly stroke on??

1 comments :

  1. Chris Guppy said...

    Butterflies! Yay! I don't think 15 weeks is too early. They told us to start feeling for them around then. Woohoo!

    Jack's still gearing up, I believe. Mom and Dad are watching lots of movies and learning more meditation techniques.

    Take care. xoxo