Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Contents under pressure

At my weekly OB appointment I discovered that I'd gained 3lbs and 3 centimeters...since last week! Let it be understood that it is no coincidence that after one week of my dear husband being home I have gained and grown! As usual, everything else seems to be coming along nicely. I'm not dilating yet or anything like that just yet.
I met the third and final doctor from the practice today and liked her a lot; I'd be happy to have her show up on "labor day." She was easy to talk to and her first name is Elisa, so we could relate on the many permutations of our respective names that we've heard over the years.
In other news, our storage pod arrived yesterday and with half of the contents removed, so far we've only seen damage to one lampshade and everything else seems just as we left it. We steam-cleaned our new apartment's carpets yesterday so today we'll begin the furniture odyssey...it's frustrating to be stuck spectating, but at least Steve has my mom and family members to help this time around!

0 comments :